Using House Cleaning Services To Reduce Stress
We all know how stressful it can be to take care of house cleaning. But, new research shows that it is not only the activity of cleaning itself, but even thinking about household chores that often leads to emotional anxiety.
Professional women spend 25% of their time (29 hours per week) thinking about their to-do list, and house cleaning makes up a big part of this. Surprisingly, men spend the same amount of time on “mental labour”, thinking about everything that needs to be done, and cleaning is high on their list as well.
It’s not hard to see that you and your family will benefit from reducing the mental labour as well as the physical labour of house cleaning.
- Hiring a domestic cleaning service can save you time and anxiety. Having a reliable cleaning service to count on will make you feel less overwhelmed and help you to enjoy your home instead of constantly worrying about cleanliness and tidiness.
- Consider how much you get paid per hour of professional work. How does the value of your time compare to the price of hiring a cleaning service?
- Having a regular cleaning service attend to your home means that you can depend on your house being clean when you need it to be. No more worrying about cleaning before entertaining guests or your having your boss over for dinner!
Your Chosen House Cleaning Services Should:
- Be Security driven – with 100% hands on supervision, with theft and damage procedures in place.
- Offer weekly feedback forms
- Have professional staff who has been trained on the theory and practice of cleaning (all Skitterblink staff members are equipped with uniforms).
- Supply all chemicals and equipment needed for cleaning.
Skitterblink Cleaning Services is a leading provider of professional housekeeping services. With locations across South Africa, it’s easy to find a location near you. Visit http://www.skitterblink.co.za/cleaning-franchisees/
Skitterblink – Empowering 10 000 Dreamers
Your Sparkling Solution!